Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boring Day

I sit here in my cubicle in what seems a state of purgatory. It is not business as usual as many have been going around chanting. The state of boredom resurrects thoughts of all kinds, some contemplative but mostly erotic. I don't know what it is but when ever I'm bored, I’m horny! I just can’t seem to escape it and continue to rack the brain for a means of releasing the pent up energy. The internet is a horny man's best friend. There are so many outlets to choose from, there are just different circumstances to deal with. A reliable means for me is the gym. There is always a good chance I can find some means to entertain myself there. A good workout is always a great stress relief, it is the post-workout activities that go on in the locker room that keep me coming back for more. While I had always heard of these activities, seeing is truly believing. Through this blog I will definitely pass some of these experiences on to you, both past and present. I have had some really interesting encounters…;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boring day account above mirrors my life exactly...I look forward to ur blog.