It's official, I have decided to blog. After countless hours reading other blogs, I thought it would be a good time to start my own. I'm 33 years old married with children living in suburbia. I work in Manhattan amidst the credit crisis and now have a little down-time to chronicle my life. While I enjoy my married family life, there is another side of me that craves the touch of another man.
I have struggled with my bi side for years and have finally come to terms with it and realize that I need to occasionally feed that urge. After my first experience with a man within the sanctity of marriage I had tremendous guilt but as time went on I have realized that there are a lot of other married men going through the same struggles and realized maybe I can have my cake and eat it too! Since this side of my life is kept very discretely under lock and key, I feel the blog may be a great place to vent and maybe connect with other guys who are in the same boat as me. This blog will be a no holds barred recount of my daily antics and will include some explicit details as well, cause lets face I find those to be the best part of blogs…... Please feel free to comment or email me
Love All
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment